Chinchillas are not your average rodents. They require much, much more care than hamsters or gerbils, and part of that care is providing them with exercise tools and chew toys. They also need a bowl filled with chinchilla dust so that they can take their daily dust baths to keep their coats fluffy and soft. Never give them water-based chinchilla toys, which can cause horrible matting in their fur and chill them.
ZALALOVA Chinchilla Chew Toys
- 💖 10 PACK WOODEN CHEW TOYS: Include Bark Watermelon Balls, Bell Roller, Dumbbell, Unicycle, Squared molar block with rope, Bell Swing, Rattan Ball, Climbing Ladder, Seesaw and Molar String.
- 💖 NATURAL and NON-TOXIC: High-quality wood origin of wooden chinchilla toys, selected first-class wood, natural sun drying, strict control of dehydration rate, toys with the taste of the sun, which is more comfortable to use.
- 💖 MSDS APPROVED: All guinea toys are MSDS approved, this is the first chooice of 2020 New Year gift for your lovely pets.
- 💖 DURABLE MOLAR TOOLS: Hamster toys with exquisite and beautiful shape, after special anti-corrosion technology, not only are eco-friendly toys, but also are bite-resistant molar tools, ensure the healthy growth of small pet teeth, wholeheartedly care for your favorite.
- 💖 APPLICABLE and FUNCTION: Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters, Gerbils, Rats, Birds, Rodents and other small pets. Entertainment, decompression and grinding teeth for small pets. Gives your small rodent the prefect opportunity to play and work out!
This set of accessories fulfills all of a chincilla’s needs. There are 10 hard, wooden chew toys that give your chinchilla variety. There are even multiple chew toys designed specifically for molars. Despite the fact that your chinchilla is a herbivore, its teeth never stop growing, just like those of other rodents. By providing these superior chew toys, you help keep your chinchilla’s teeth under control.
Chinchillas require a lot of exercise, and this pack of chinchilla toys also contains dumbbells to push around, see saws to run up and down, ladders and ropes to climb, and all sorts of interesting items to keep your chinchilla active. There’s even a bell toy so that you can hear when your best friend is working out! All of these chinchilla toys are of highest quality and will be sure to last.
Kaytee Chinchilla Lava Ledge
- Completely safe to chew with "pet safe" Food colors
- Enhances your pet's life with a fun playtime activity
- For chinchilla or other small animals
- Attach to any wire home
The lava ledge is great for not only keeping the teeth ground down but also for cleaning them. The abrasive nature of the pumice is a perfect toothbrush for your chinchilla. Also, having multiple ledges will contribute to the chinchilla’s exercise regimen as it jumps from ledge to ledge. The lava ledge is available in multiple colors, such as yellow, pink, and purple.
The lava ledge weighs less than 6 ounces, so it won’t damage a wall or tip over a cage. It’s also just 6 inches long, so it won’t block your chinchilla from other activities inside the cage. They attach to any wire and can be moved around so that your chinchilla always has a new and challenging “confidence course” to enjoy.
Kaytee Tropical Fiddle Sticks Flexible Hideout
- Bendable, shapeable brightly colored wooden sticks
- Encourage natural hiding and chewing instincts
- Fun Tropical colors
- For rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, chinchillas, or other small animals
- 1-Inches long, 18-inches wide
Chinchillas need a clean, dry place to sleep. The Fiddlesticks Hideout from Kaytee is small enough to make your chinchilla feel snug but firm enough to be a springboard from which your chinchilla can jump to reach other ledges or climbing ropes. Chinchillas also need a quiet place to eat, and the hideout fits the bill yet again.
Remember to get the right kind of food for your chinchilla: hay. Leaves and other “treats” are great, but they’re only safe in small quantities. This multicolored hideout makes a terrific combination chow hall and barracks for your little soldier. The right size is 10 inches long, 18 inches wide, and about 4 inches high. Be sure not to get the small hideout.
WINOMO Pet Hammock
- Perfect pets hut: Nice house choice for your squirrel, chinchilla, guinea pig, rat and other samll animals
- Super soft texture: Supple material enable your little friends to cozily enjoy the comfortable touch
- Easy to use: With anti-rust and corrosion resistant 4 clip chains for convenient and portable hanging
- High quality: Frim structure with refine stitching for durable and long-lasting use
- Not only a hammock bed. But also a hammock toy for your little pet
If you want to provide your chinchilla with a nifty alternative to a simple dust bowl, this hanging hammock is just the thing. It’s soft and fluffy on the inside, just like your chinchilla’s fur. Your chinchilla will enjoy the soft feeling while resting from its workout, and the dust you put in it will enable your chinchilla to remain clean and free from hair matting and other irritations.
The chain hangs down 13 inches from a hook, and the dimensions of the “hammock space” are 64 square inches of flat surface and 4.75 inches of “wall” to keep your chinchilla from falling out. The refined, reinforced stitching ensures the long life of the hanging hammock, and the sturdy chains that hold it up are equally strong.
Kaytee Perfect Chews for Chinchillas
- Pack of 4 Kaytee Perfect Chews for Chinchillas
- The Perfect Chew for chinchillas includes wood balls, mini wood pears, a wood log and a block in brilliant teal, green and purple colors
- A completely chewable kabob toy with a metal attachment hook make it easy to hang in any habitat
- Disposable chew, simply discard after your pet devours it, and buy a new one
- A Kaytee 10 Essentials Chew item for healthier, happier pets
If you’d like to give your chinchilla a change of pace from floor-based or lava step-based chewable items, this “kebob” gives you a bright, multicolored option that you can hang anywhere on the simple hook. Your chinchilla can go to town on the spheres, pears, and logs on the “kebob.” The package contains four “kebobs,” and they are designed to be disposable. Once your chinchilla mangles one, you simply remove it and hang another.
They can even be hung from lava ledges themselves or from cage sides or ceiling. They are remarkably versatile, and they weigh only one ounce each. If your chinchilla likes them, feel free to hang multiple examples inside the cage and keep the supply coming.
Sharllen Apple Sticks Pet Chew Toys
- Gauge: About 100g (Apple Tree Sticks Are Thick Or Thin, The Number Is Not Sure) Each Package ,6 Inch Long Each Stick.
- Special Color: Pure Natural Apple Sticks With Sweet Taste, Organic, No Pesticides, To Ensure The Healthy Growth Of Small Pet Teeth.
- Material: 100% Organic Apple Wood Branches For Squirrel, Rabbit, Chinchillas, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters And Other Small Pet Molar Activities.
- Feature: Keep Dry, Pure Hand-Made, Easy To Save, Safe And Assured.
- Pet Grow: Help For Your Pet Grow Healthily. Because Long Teeth Will Affect Your Pet Eat Things And Health.
Dogs get rawhide bones or delicious bacon, sausage, or other meat treats. Chinchillas love dessert, and what better way is there to give them their very own “sweet dog bones” parallel than to give them these 6-inch long apple branches? They taste sweet and come without pesticides or other chemicals of any kind.
These apple branches cannot be kept in a wet place, which is fantastic because chinchillas cannot be kept in damp, wet places either. The variety of chewable chinchilla toys helps the chinchilla stay mentally stimulated and fosters good overall health and not just good dental health. The packages weigh roughly 3, 9, or 17 ounces, depending on how many you want to buy, and are guaranteed to be 100-percent apple branches.
Percy Wood Platform with Chewing Toys
- Measures 11.75"L x 6"W x 6"H.
- Ideal for hamster, mouse and other small furry animals.
- Fun nesting and resting place that made with pet safe materials.
- Platforms satisfy small animals natural instincts to be above ground level for eating or sleeping.
- Made of natural wood material. Add a natural look to your pet's home, while giving him a fun spot to play.
This neat little item gives your chinchilla fun-shaped wooden chew toys on a flexible line. They are brightly colored and of different shapes to keep your chinchilla’s interest. When it’s done flying high on ledges, hanging on “kebobs” from the cage’s ceiling, or just chilling in its hideout, your chinchilla can come out and gnaw away on these little gems while swinging back and forth on the “clothesline of chew!”
The item is about a foot long, 6 inches wide, and 6 inches tall. Despite its size, it’s lightweight without sacrificing sturdiness. Because your chinchilla will also need an exercise wheel, this item is just right to place next to the wheel so that the chinchilla can “run and chew.”